Manjimup is a charming country town, located 307 km south of Perth. It is famous for its beautiful Southern Forests and fresh produce.
- Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park: Is a family friendly park in amongst natural bushland with walkways and open space. An opportunity to journey through Manjimup’s rich history is on offer as well as places to picnic and BBQ.
- Diamond Tree Lookout: Located at the top of a 51m Karri tree, 10 km south of Manjimup, it is the only wooden treetop tower in the world. Visitors have access to climb the tree and there are BBQs located nearby making it a great place to stop and have a picnic.
- Fonty’s Pool: Created in 1925 by Archie Fontanini as a pool to irrigate his vegetables, it is now a favourite picnic spot and a place for a swim on a warm day.
To find out more information on these attractions and many more please click here.
The public schools located in Manjimup are:
- East Manjimup Primary School
- Manjimup Education Support Centre
- Manjimup Primary School
- Manjimup Senior High School
To find out more about the public schools please visit Schools Online
There are local places to dine out in Manjimup including the gourmet Wine & Truffle café, to see a full list of the local dining out options in Manjimup, please click here.
Truffle Kerfluffle, Manjimup’s annual festival showcases its world-class truffles, attracting visitors from around Australia and overseas. For more details please click here.