If you are a natural leader and love managing people, this may be the role you have been looking for! Based at our Belmont Offices and working within the At Home Services Division of Baptistcare this newly created role will be responsible for managing our team of Support Workers across a number of locations. Working closely with the Operations Manager, Case Managers and Scheduling, you will be the main contact point for Support Workers to ensure consistency of service delivery and overall contractual, regulatory, and legislative compliance.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Community Aged Care, will thrive working in a close-knit team environment and will have a passion for ensuring their team delivers the highest quality in customer care.
About the Role
- Responsible for providing quality care services through high quality resources.
- Manage resource requirements and undertake workforce planning to meet current and future needs.
- Responsible for training, leadership and mentoring of staff.
- Monitor operational performance and ensure service levels are being met.
- Responsible for management of staff (performance reviews, performance management, staff movement and training).
- Manage quality assurance and OHS issues in relation to staff.
- Support staff in the implementation of quality thinking and systems, and develop and systems for potential organisational quality improvement.
- Work collaboratively with AHS Management team to ensure operational requirements are met.
What do we need from you?
- Tertiary level qualification in a related discipline or broad based and extensive experience and knowledge around facilitating services in similar settings and role.
- Effectively able to lead teams and individuals, with an appreciation and demonstrated capacity around collaboration, accountability and equity.
- Proven experience training and developing staff in the Community Service sector. Preferably with Cert IV in Training and Assessment.
- An appreciation of and demonstrated commitment to person-centered service delivery.
- Highly developed communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with the client group and colleagues.
- Sound organisational skills with the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Competence in using a variety of IT systems including complex databases and client management systems.
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.
To apply for this position please click on apply.