Casual roles available
Baptistcare's At Home Services uses a fresh approach, working in partnership with our customers, their families, friends and other stakeholders to find the best way of achieving excellent outcomes for both individuals and families.
The role of an At Home Services Support Worker is to provide assistance to customers so that they can continue to live at home and in the community. Services may include personal care, domestic assistance, social support, assistance with meals, shopping or local appointments, and in-home respite.
The candidate must possess the following essential skills:
- Passion for providing compassionate quality care and support to customers.
- Willingness to prioritise the needs of the customer by taking a person-centered approach to care and support.
- Ability to politely and clearly explain issues and information to customers, their families and colleagues.
- Proven experience in building relationships with customers from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Be able to deliver a professional service without direct supervision while exhibiting initiative and enthusiasm.
- Ability and willingness to travel to various locations within the community.
It also desirable that you have previous experience working in aged or community services and/or have a Certificate III in Home and Community Care (previously Community Aged Care), Aged Care, Disability or a similar equivalent.
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.
To apply for this position please click on apply.