Scheduler (6 month maternity leave cover)
Full time Belmont (7am start)
Baptistcare?s At Home Services uses a fresh approach, working in partnership with our customers, their families, friends and other stakeholders to find the best way of achieving excellent outcomes for both individuals and families. At Home Services operates in the Perth metro area and select areas of regional WA to assist our customers to live a fulfilling and independent life within the community
Working closely as an integral team member within the At Home Services team, this position schedules and organises staff to provide services to our clients that enhance quality outcomes based service delivery.
The work of the Scheduler is to be done in accordance with Baptistcare?s Vision, Mission and values, our policies and practices, individual customer needs and contractual obligations.
SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
- A commitment to work within and promote the values of Baptistcare and ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Proven experience in the use of a wide range of IT applications.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in rostering and/or scheduling, using a comprehensive electronic rostering system.
- Excellent time management, analytical, and problem solving skills involving service delivery for multiple customers and locations.
- An effective communicator, with good written and verbal communications skills and confidence in dealing with staff from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to relate well with other people and be a team player.
- Responsible and self-directed, with an ability to work independently and without direct supervision.
- Demonstrated capacity to work well under pressure.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Knowledge of Community Care programmes such as Community Aged Care Packages, Disability Services or Veterans Home Care.
- Recent experience using Carelink+ or a similar system will be highly regarded.
Essential Application Information
All applications are accepted through Baptistcare's recruitment portal. You will be taken to the recruitment portal when you click 'Apply' below. Please ensure that you have read and understood the selection criteria as outlined above.
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.
To apply for this position please click on apply.