Fixed Term - 6 month contract
Working closely as an integral team member within the Aged Care Services team, this position schedules and organises staffing within our facilities to effectively and efficiently provide services to residents that ensure a high quality of care and service delivery.
The Scheduler works closely with Residential Care Managers, administration staff, the Workforce Planner and Payroll to ensure effective allocation and utilisation of staff at our Aged Care facilities as well as to ensure equitable and fairness in scheduling practices for staff that are, as far as is practicable, flexible and meet contractual obligations.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Proven experience in the use of a wide range of IT applications.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in rostering and/or scheduling, using a comprehensive electronic rostering system.
- Excellent time management, analytical, and problem solving skills involving service delivery for multiple customers and locations.
- An effective communicator, with good written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to relate well with other people and be a team player.
- Responsible and self-directed, with an ability to work independently and without direct supervision.
- Demonstrated capacity to work well under pressure.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
Recent experience using Kronos or a similar system and Knowledge of Aged Care industry would be advantageous.
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.
To apply for this position please click on apply.