Baptistcare is one of WA?s largest not-for-profit providers of residential care, at home services, retirement living and disability services, supporting individuals and communities in metro and regional areas for over 40 years, and employs over 1,500 staff.
Baptistcare?s At Home Services uses a fresh approach, working in partnership with our customers, their families, friends and other stakeholders to find the best way of achieving excellent outcomes for individuals and families. At Home Services operates in the Perth metro area and select areas of regional WA to assist our customers to live a fulfilling and independent life within the community.
We are seeking a Manager Service Quality experienced in all Quality related matters and with the ability to identifying opportunities that improve the quality and growth of our At Home Services and Retirement Living services. You will have the capacity to streamline processes and develop sustainable systems to achieve quality and compliance standards across services.
The position is also responsible for overseeing the provision of specialised support in areas that add value to the quality of our services and leads and coordinates risk management planning and strategies in-line with the organisations strategic goals and business plans.
- Able to inspire, influence and lead others in achieving service quality standards and outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related area and extensive knowledge and experience in establishing quality systems and continuous improvement initiatives.
- A commitment to and understanding of Outcomes Based service delivery and associated outcomes based frameworks.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to negotiate, engage and motivate.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills, with a capacity to think strategically and operationally.
- Previous experience in Accreditation assessment and or quality evaluation.
- Experience in interpreting and applying Standards measuring and auditing.
- A broad range of experience within the Community Services sector.
- An understanding of Quality Standards and Regulations impacting on Community Services and the Aged care service sectors, including the Disability Services Act, Mental Health Act, Aged Care Act and Quality of Care Principles.
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.
To apply for this position please click on apply.