Aurum Catering Management Service is a Perth Based operation who services Aged Care facilities through-out Western Australia. We have been providing food services to the aged care and healthcare facilities for over 27 years.
Currently, we are looking for suitably qualified Chef to join our Kellerberrin team on a permanent basis. The successful applicant is required to hold relevant qualifications and/or be working towards one.
In this role you will be responsible for the kitchen operations based within the facility. Your high quality leadership and management skills are an essential part of your position. Duties include completing stock orders, monitor kitchen budgets, liaising with facility management and completing site inspections.
Specifically you must have:
- Minimum Cert 3 or Trade Qualifications (Essential)
- Full understanding of OHS, Hygiene and HACCAP regulations
- Current Western Australian Drivers Licence & own transport
- Current National Police Clearance
- A passion for delivering great food
- Great customer service skills
- Aged Care Experience is preferred
We can assist the successful candidate with accommodation if required.To be considered for this role please click on "Apply" and attach your updated resume and cover letter.