Based in our offices in Belmont, WA
About the opportunity
Due to recent movements within our organisation we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Case Manager within our At Home Services. The role itself is responsible for service development within community aged care, ongoing client assessments and development of care plans that deliver flexible and personalised in-home support. This role reports to the Operations Manager and is supported by Case Coordinators to ensure consistency of service delivery and overall contractual, regulatory, and legislative compliance.
It is important the person has experience working in Aged Care and is familiar with the CDC transition however the main importance for the role is someone with the right values and passion for working with the elderly.
About the Role:
- Identifies and facilitates the care needs of new and established customers by conducting robust assessments and developing individual goals of care and supports in accordance with best practice, with the aim of enabling customers to maintain independence, live safely at home and engage with their community.
- Ensures all customers' goals of care are developed, taking into accounted managing individual's funding allocations, organizational budgets and associated fiscal compliance.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication with customers and families to ensure they are kept informed of any service changes and or developments, as appropriate and undertake reviews and reassessments.
- Ensures all activities comply with legislation and regulations, including (but not limited to) the Aged Care Act and associated Standards, Work Health and Safety, and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Assists customers to identify potential areas of service and conduct initial checks for general eligibility of services, based on information provided by the customer.
- In conjunction with Scheduling and the Team leader, identify workforce planning needs to ensure appropriate service delivery.
What do we need from you?
- Experience as a Case Manager within a Community Aged Care setting
- Up to date working knowledge of aged care standards and practice
- Experience managing Home Care packages is highly desirable
- Excellent oral, technology, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to influence and develop networks to leverage growth opportunities
- Knowledge of CDC packages and funding
- Experience with the completion of home care package assessments
- Full current Driver?s License
- Police Check (Valid within the last 3 years)
If this sounds like you then please provide us with a letter outlining why you would be the best fit for this role along with a current resume.
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.
To apply for this position please click on apply.