Based in our offices in Belmont , WA
Permanent fulltime role
Generous Salary Packaging Opportunities - Up to $15,900 tax free
Based in our offices in Belmont, the Care Coordinator will provide service coordination for care recipients within our At Home Services Division. Working closely with the At Home Services Team, this position is responsible for providing office based customer support to deliver a positive customer experience and exceptional service.
This will include coordinating delivery of services within the package budget and communicating with family and other service providers as required.
About the Role:
- Receive calls in relation to customers and internal /external stakeholder queries and ensure they are responded to in a timely manner
- Manage the administrative end to end process for customer management in conjunction with the Case Manager. This will include but not be limited to creating service requests, maintaining customer, files, database?s, budgets, statements, care plans and service information.
- Ensure accurate and timely data input to relevant systems including ongoing monitoring of portals and actioning new referrals.
- Ordering and procurement of all customer consumables and equipment as required
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders, in particular scheduling and procurement to meet customer needs in a timely, courteous and professional manner
- Be a central point for customers
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience in a similar role within community/aged care
- Excellent communication written and verbal skills
- Excellent computer skills with demonstrated experience in MS Office - Excel, Word etc
- Demonstrated commitment and experience in providing high quality customer service
- A strong customer focussed approach to care
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and ability to work within limited timeframes
- Police Check (Valid within the last 12 months)
- Drivers Licence
Why should you join Baptistcare?
- Work with a dedicated and supportive team
- Access to salary packaging benefits ? increase your take home pay!
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Most of all ? an opportunity to give back by contributing to the care and wellbeing of our customers
Want to work in one of Australia?s biggest growth sectors and make a real difference? Apply today!
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.
To apply for this position please click on apply.