The Assistant Revenue Officer is responsible for supporting the revenue functions of two Senior Revenue Officers in Home Services and Residential Aged Care streams. The revenue functions include billing through to claims, collections and refunds. This role also works closely with Accounts Receivable Officers, the Sales & Marketing, residential aged care facility teams, home services and retirement living teams.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Billing and collection
- Maintenance of customer financial records
- Regulatory and compliance reporting
- A commitment to work within and promote the values of Baptistcare.
- A professional manner with good verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven commitment to high quality customer service.
- Familiarity in using IT applications and databases.
- Experience in administration and record keeping
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exposure to CareLink systems or equivalent for At Home Services
- Exposure to Senior Living Solutions (SLS) system or equivalent for Retirement Villages
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.
To apply for this position please click on apply.