Baptistcare is one of WA’s largest not-for-profit providers of residential care, at home services, retirement living and disability services, supporting individuals and communities in metro and regional areas for over 40 years, and employs over 1,500 staff.
Baptistcare’s At Home Services uses a fresh approach, working in partnership with our customers, their families, friends and other stakeholders to find the best way of achieving excellent outcomes for both individuals and families. At Home Services operates in the Perth metro area and select areas of regional WA to assist our customers to live a fulfilling and independent life within the community.
We currently have two types of roles available in the Wheatbelt:
- Domestic Support - This involves providing cleaning support to our customers in their home environment.
- Support Worker - This role can involve some cleaning but also can involve personal care, social support, providing meals, transport and in-home respite.
All our successful candidates must have a real passion to provide high quality care and support to our customers listening to their needs and priorities when spending time in their homes.
A mature approach with the ability to support our customers under limited supervision.
Whilst a recognized qualification in Aged Care, Community or Individual Support will be ideal it is not all we are looking for. If you have experience in the industry particularly in residential care we would love to hear from you.
To meet the conditions of employment the following is also essential - :
- Current National Police clearance (within 12 months) or willingness to undertake a screen
- Current and valid Driver’s License (Car).
- Reliable, roadworthy, licensed, and insured vehicle, available to be used for work.
- An understanding of how to use a smart-phone.
- Physically capable of performing the duties of the position.
- Current "Provide First Aid" certificate or wiliness to obtain one.
To apply for this position please click on apply.
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.