We are currently looking for Support Workers to provide services within the Corrigin area.
The role of an At Home Services Support Worker is to provide assistance to customers so that they can continue to live at home and in the community. Services may include personal care, domestic assistance, and social support, assistance with meals, shopping or local appointments, and in-home respite.
You must have a strong sense of compassion and respect for individuals, excellent communication skills and a current Senior First Aid certificate.
To meet the conditions of employment the following is also essential:
- National Police Certificate (screened in accordance with the organisations policies)
- Current and valid Driver?s License (Car)
- Reliable, roadworthy, licensed, and insured vehicle, available to be used for work
- An understanding of how to use a smart-phone
- Physically capable of performing the duties of the position
One of the benefits of working for a not-for-profit organisation is the ability to have up to $15,899 of your income available tax-free. As a Baptistcare employee, you will have access to the highest quality training and development for your career.
To apply for this position please click on apply.
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.