Various Metropolitan locations
Aurum Catering Management Service is a Perth Based operation who services Aged Care facilities through-out Western Australia. We have been providing food services to the aged care and healthcare facilities for over 27 years.
We require the services of an experienced Service Partner for various locations throughout the metro area. The successful candidate has sound food knowledge which includes being well versed in all menu options available. The Service Partner will need to listen to the customer’s needs, provide expert service and communicate in a friendly manner to all requests.
- Work with the catering team to create and deliver an environment for the customer that is designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences
- Inspect food items and equipment on a constant basis to ensure high quality and food safety procedures are always meet
- Follow up with customers about additional services that may enhance the customer’s experience. Handle any customer requests personally and/or refer requests to the appropriate person
- Provide quality service to customers during and around meal times
- Follow up with customers throughout their meal to ensure that they are receiving the experience they requested
- Advise the Chef on duty of any catering issues or needs when they arise
- Complete all operational cleaning duties and food safety documentation as required
The Service Partner should have exceptional presentation and customer service. You are most often the representative of the company that will have the most interaction with our customers.
Benefits - Sociable working hours generally between 7am and 7pm | Rotational weekends off |Access to our Employee Assistance Program | Training and Development throughout your career | Salary Packaging options