Full Time position to start ASAP
We have an opportunity for a People & Culture Advisor to join our P&C team, working closely with our Business Partner (Support) this position is integral to supporting the daily operations of the team, and providing advice and support to our people and leaders.
Our Support Services team in Belmont provides operational and administrative support to all of our service streams across WA. In addition to working in a compassionate office environment where people and the community take precedence over profit, you will have access to quality training and development for your career.
Essential skills include:
- Possession of, or significant progress toward a relevant tertiary qualification, or significant experience in Human Resources Management or Organisational Psychology.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in the application of Industrial Relations legislation and sector based recruitment.
- Able to develop highly effective working relationships by building credibility, respect and rapport with internal and external stakeholders/networks.
- Enthusiastic and takes initiative and accountability for people issues.
- Clear, concise and influential written and oral communication skills.
- A team player who is able to work without direct supervision and who takes initiative.
- Highly committed to excellence in customer service.
Experience and understanding of issues impacting on the aged care sector.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level with a genuine interest to work in the aged care/NFP sector and thrive in a busy environment, apply now or call 9282 8667 for a confidential discussion.
One of the benefits of working for a not-for-profit organisation is the ability to have up to $15,899 of your income available tax-free!
To apply for this position please click on apply.
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.