Metropolitan area - North and South of the River
Aurum Catering provides quality services to several Aged Care Facilities throughout Western Australia and is currently in an exciting growth period with many new opportunities expected. We are focused on consistently improving the standard of Food and Beverages that we offer, and building great teams within our kitchens through strong leadership. Our success will continue to grow with talented people who provide continual improvement and exceed expectations for our customers.
- A talented Chef with hotel or high-quality restaurant experience seeking a more family friendly roster
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Previous experience building, leading and inspiring high performance teams
- The ability to work independently, organise work and set priorities
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic and attention to detail
- You must believe you are here to provide a service of the upmost standard
- Must be willing to look for future opportunities of growth
- Proficiency in all aspects of food safety, including HACCAP
- Be prepared to work with a great team of individuals with common values of Togetherness, Respect, Accountability, Caring and Integrity
You & Us
As an employee we will provide you with an opportunity to use your initiative to build relationships with your team and our residents, guests and their families in our facility. We want you to be proud of both you and your team’s accomplishments and celebrate them. We will provide a workplace where you are able to continually develop and grow your team and help the company reach our goals and new heights.
Benefits - Sociable working hours generally between 7am and 7pm | Rotational weekends off |Access to our Employee Assistance Program | Training and Development throughout your career | Salary Packaging options