We are currently looking for Community Support Workers to provide services in Margaret River.
The role of an At Home Services Support Worker is to provide assistance to customers so that they can continue to live at home and in the community. Services may include personal care, domestic assistance, social support, assistance with meals, shopping or local appointments, and in-home respite.
You must have a strong sense of compassion and respect for individuals, excellent communication skills and a Current Senior First Aid certificate or Willing to obtain one.
This is a perfect opportunity for Nursing Students, looking to get some hands on experience in a rapidly expanding Sector!
- Cert III in Aged Care Services, Individual Support or Individuals working towards Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nursing qualifications
- Senior First Aid & CPR or willingness to get this certification
- National Police Certificate (screened in accordance with the organisations policies) Valid Within 12 months
- Current and valid Driver’s License (Car)
- Reliable, roadworthy, licensed, and insured vehicle, available to be used for work
- An understanding of how to use a smart-phone
- Physically capable of performing the duties of the position
- Be available for immediate or short term start
To apply for this position please click on apply.
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.