Working closely with the Manager and Administration team, this position is responsible for providing administrative assistance to support the daily operations of the Aged Care Facility.
The functions of this position include typing, answering phones, maintaining databases, ordering, accounts, banking and mail distribution.
Essential skills include;
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to complete busy workload and respond to changing priorities
- Ability to work flexibly in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to on-going development of relevant knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Certificate III in Business
- Previous experience in an administration or reception role
- First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience in working in a health/aged care environment
The successful candidate must be able to work Monday - Friday 9.00 am?1.30 pm. Working in a similar role in the Aged Care sector is highly desirable.
To apply for this position please click on apply.
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.