Working closely and collaboratively with the Manager Residential Care, ACFI team and clinical staff, the ACFI Officer provides support to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of ACFI Assessments and supporting documentation so that all legitimate revenue entitlements are claimed.
This role also ensures ACFI Assessments are completed, correct and appropriate supporting documentation is maintained.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides a high level of knowledge in relation to ACFI assessments and claims.
- Participates in weekly review meetings at sites of Resident ACFI assessments.
- Provides advice and input into ACFI assessments and reviews.
- Collects and compiles documentation required for ACFI submissions.
- Assists in maintaining ACFI files and records at the site level including tracking of assessments and documents to be completed.
- Liaises closely with the clinical and care teams on changes to resident status and any exceptional circumstances that may impact on the ACFI and care planning assessments.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Significant experience in the Residential Aged Care sector with a good understanding and previous experience using ACFI.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with other staff.
- An effective team member who actively contributes as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good knowledge of client information management systems, such as iCare and skills extracting information relevant to ACFI.
- Qualified Enrolled Nurse
Working closely with the care team, the position also builds the capacity and knowledge of staff involved in care assessment and planning, which supports the delivery of person centred services to our residents.
To apply for this position please click on apply.
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.