The key objectives of this role are to support Baptistcare in the delivery of Aged Care Services, by carrying out maintenance tasks in a safe, sustainable and timely manner. This is a hands-on role where you will be required to be on the tools and project manage external contractors.
Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment.
Perform maintenance and cleaning tasks in line with organisational requirements.
Assist in the on-boarding and supervision of external contractors.
Be an active part of the on-call roster with 24/7 coverage.
Assist in the production of organisational reports.
Participate in professional development opportunities.
Carry out other duties as operationally required, including working from alternative locations.
- Alignment to our Values and behaviours
- Demonstrated ability to perform maintenance tasks using a variety of hand tools
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and part of a cross functional team
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
- Knowledge of current Aged Care Standards & OSH regulations
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and the ability to learn further applications
- Experience in working for a values-based organisation and supporting change management
A trade or tertiary qualification
A current first aid certificate
Experience working within the aged care sector
Valid Driver’s Licence (Car)
Ability and willingness to travel throughout the state on a frequent basis
Interested? Apply online by COB 01st August 2020, please note applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
We reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement prior to the closing date.